Basketball is an escape for many of our black youth across the city, while all hell is breaking loose in our under served neighborhoods, these young men find away from all of that through Basketball. if you really want to see a real good game for free just stop by your neighborhood Park and sit back and watch them go at it.
From hoops to Hope Jackson Park Cages. By Marcus Robinson
More from Currents NewsMore posts in Currents News »
- Inmate Shows Appreciation To Ex-Governor
- Tax Tip 2021-52: Do’s and don’ts for taxpayers who get a letter or notice from the IRS
- Understaffed Nursing Homes Put Residents at Greater Risk of Fatal Falls
- These ants can shrink and regrow their brains
- TSA prepared for summer travelers with updated security procedures