- Consider the present state of affairs. When there is a racial event involving Black People the present ”Black leaders” will say ”Black and Brown People” or ”People of Color”. When ‘People of Color” and ”Brown People” have an event, do they say that also? Just asking?
On Friday, April 30, 2021, 11:22:10 AM EDT, Asinia Lukata Chikuyu <email@example.com> wrote: Ignorance is a lack of knowledge and information. The word “ignorant” is…
- How Your Memory Really Works
- Inmate Shows Appreciation To Ex-Governor
Former Illinois Governor George Ryan
- Tax Tip 2021-52: Do’s and don’ts for taxpayers who get a letter or notice from the IRS
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org Issue Number: Tax Tip 2021-52 Do’s and don’ts for taxpayers who get a letter or notice from the IRS The IRS mails…
- Understaffed Nursing Homes Put Residents at Greater Risk of Fatal Falls