America’s Great Divide, Part 1 (full film) | FRONTLINE
An investigation into America’s increasingly bitter, divided and toxic politics. Part One of the documentary traces how Barack Obama’s promise of unity collapsed as increasing racial, cultural and political divisions laid the groundwork for the rise of Donald Trump. This journalism is made possible by viewers like you. Support your local PBS station here: http://www.pbs.org/donate Love FRONTLINE? Find us on the PBS Video App where there are more than 250 FRONTLINE documentaries available for you to watch any time: https://to.pbs.org/FLVideoApp Subscribe on YouTube: http://bit.ly/1BycsJW #AmericasGreatDivide #Obama #Trump Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/frontlinepbs Twitter: https://twitter.com/frontlinepbs Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/frontline FRONTLINE is streaming more than 200 documentaries online, for free, here: http://to.pbs.org/hxRvQP Funding for FRONTLINE is provided through the support of PBS viewers and by the Corporation for Public Broadcasting. Major funding for FRONTLINE is provided by the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation and the Ford Foundation. Additional funding is provided by the Abrams Foundation, the Park Foundation, The John and Helen Glessner Family Trust, and the FRONTLINE Journalism Fund with major support from Jon and Jo Ann Hagler on behalf of the Jon L. Hagler Foundation.
More from Currents NewsMore posts in Currents News »
- Chicago Police Department
- Illinois Colleges Requiring COVID-19 Vaccine: See The List
- What is Self Employment Assistance Program?
- Indianapolis homeowner files discrimination complaint after removal of Black identifiers leads to $100,000 appraisal increaseIndianapolis homeowner files discrimination complaint after removal of Black identifiers leads to $100,000 appraisal increase
- Governor Pritzker, Illinois Home Owners Say Veto SB 508