A TASTE OF THE SOUTH
By Marcus Robinson
NBA Young Boy takes to the stage on a Chicago style Christmas Eve night(cold and Snow) at the Portage theater on Chicago’s north side. some people who attended the concert wasn’t so pleased at his performance, they felt he didn’t live up to his status or perform like he does in other cities. Kentrell Desean Gaulden, known professionally as Young Boy never broke again, is an American Rapper.
He gained local attention after his release single homicide featuring fellow Baton Rouge. Kentrell Gaulden is currently signed with Atlantic Records. while some wasn’t happy most who came to see him loved his performance. I personally was looking for the performances that he give his fans in other cities but over all his performance was great. the crowd turn out was not all that huge but decent over all. NBA Young boy is only 18 years old and has kids he had just been released from jail and stopped through to give one heck of a performance in Chicago. he politely thanked his fans and explained to them that he was in a hurry to get home and see his kids.
More from Currents NewsMore posts in Currents News »
- ChiBizHub Small Business Announcements July 23, 2021
- Who Rules Haiti? Black Alliance for Peace Condemns Undermining of Haitian National Sovereignty
- Rev. Jesse L. Jackson, Sr. to be greeted by welcome home coalition at O’Hare International Airport after receiving France’s highest awardRev. Jesse L. Jackson, Sr. to be greeted by welcome home coalition at O’Hare International Airport after receiving France’s highest award
- Nestle Reveals Secret Project
- President Biden in Chicago
More from EventsMore posts in Events »