BioTRUST Medical Advisor
However, here’s something you may not know…Research shows fish oil may also be THE most effective way to revitalize your skin, nails, and hair so they look their healthiest and most attractive. Yes, fish oil really can be like the fountain of youth in a bottle – helping you to recapture the beauty of your younger years.
HOWEVER, that’s only true if you choose the right type of fish oil. And on that note, here are the two very big problems you need to now before you ever take any type of fish oil. To understand problem #1, imagine a small fishing boat where 30 fishermen ALL move to one side of the boat. What happens? The boat tilts dangerously close to the water, it doesn’t function properly, and it possibly capsizes, causing very serious problems.
Well, along those lines, MOST people’s “boats” are about to tip over today…Dangerously Light on the Omega-3 Side The #1 nutrient in fish oil that makes it such a powerhouse for your health – and to look your amazing best – are called “omega-3s.” Omega-3s are a family of very healthy fatty acids that include EPA and the even more important DHA.
These omega-3s are critical to your health in many ways, such as supporting a healthy inflammatory response, which is critical because unhealthy levels of inflammation are involved in so many serious health issues and “old-looking” skin. However, the body cannot produce omega-3s on its own, so you must get them in your diet.
Now, the primary source of these EPA and DHA omega-3s is fish, krill, and other sea life, and therein lies big problem number one…Because while our ancestors ate plenty of these foods, today most people are consuming FAR TOO LITTLE of them and are severely deficient in omega-3’s. In fact, 90% of people who do eat seafood don’t even eat the minimum amount of two 3 ½-ounce servings of fatty fish and seafood each week recommended by the American Heart Association. And 20% of Americans don’t eat any seafood at all!
Dangerously Heavy on the Omega-6 Side
Meanwhile, most people today are consuming FAR TOO MUCH of another type of fatty acid called “omega-6.” In excess, these omega-6s are proinflammatory, which can lead to a range of serious health issues and early aging including skin, nails, and hair that look “old” far too soon. You can blame today’s typical dietary habits for the vast overconsumption of omega-6s, such as eating far too many processed and packaged foods loaded with refined oils high in omega-6s. And the big problem, as you can tell, is that the balance of people’s omega-6 versus omega-3 is WAY off.
In fact, the typical American today has an omega-6 to omega-3 ratio of around 15 to 1. Meanwhile, the ideal ratio should look closer to 4 to 1. In other words, people’s “boats” are tipping over because of far too many omega-6s and not nearly enough omega-3s. And people are paying a steep price in terms of everything from feeling “blah”… to looking much older than they ought to look… to setting themselves up for some very serious health issues. So, how can YOU tell if your “boat may be tipping over”?
10 Common Signs Your Omega 3 to 6 Ratio May Be Off
1) Dry skin, rough patches on skin, otherwise prematurely “old-looking” skin
2) Dry hair and/or dandruff
3) Brittle nails
4) Dry eyes
5) Trouble focusing or concentrating
7) Mood swings
8) Fatigue / low energy
9) Poor/unsatisfying sleep
10) Joint discomfort / joint issues
Now, the very good news is this problem is easy to solve, but it’s vitally important to take the right type of fish oil supplement or it won’t solve it at all and could even make it WORSE. Which leads to the other big problem you need to know…As an M.D. with deep interest in this area, from my experience nearly ALL fish oils, krill oils, and other omega-3 supplements out there today range from what I call “fake” to downright risky. And here are the four key reasons you will want to AVOID THEM:
#1. False Claims and Impotency: According to the International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS) program — the only 3rd party testing and certification program for fish oils — so many fish oil supplements do NOT even contain the amount of EPA and DHA claimed on the label.
For example, a recent study published in the journal Scientific Reports found that less than 10% contained the amounts of EPA and DHA listed on the label! Even more jaw-dropping, most (69%) of the supplements contained less than two-thirds of the amounts claimed on the label.
#2. Not Enough Essential DHA: Both the EPA and DHA fatty acids in omega-3 are important, but DHA is easily MOST important. Yet when you look at typical fish oil / krill oil / omega-3 supplements, you’ll see so many make the big mistake of providing considerably more EPA and not enough DHA. You see, DHA generally exceeds EPA by 5-fold to 30-fold in most tissues of your body. In fact, DHA is the most predominant fatty acid in the brain and eye tissue, where it is several HUNDRED-fold more abundant than EPA.
For example, in a study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, DHA was shown to improve both memory and reaction time. And other recent research, such as that published in the British Journal of Nutrition, shows that DHA appears to be superior to EPA when it comes to promoting a healthy inflammatory response, which is important for everything from avoiding health problems to early aging.Bottom line? Research strongly suggests DHA may have more profound benefits than EPA, so make certain your supplement provides more of it.
#3. Rancid and Unstable: Ever had fish oil that tastes “fishy” or produces those dreaded “fish burps”? You should NOT have to tolerate that. You see, omega-3 fatty acids (such as DHA and EPA) are polyunsaturated fats that are delicate and susceptible to oxidation, which occurs when unsaturated fats are exposed to oxygen, heat, and light. This leads to the production of free radicals and harmful compounds, as well as rancidification — which results in that unpleasant smell and taste.
Unfortunately, most companies don’t test for rancidity or take the additional steps necessary to protect these delicate oils. In a study of the quality of popular omega-3 supplements published in Scientific Reports, researchers found the vast majority exceeded recommended levels of oxidation markers. In fact, they found that 83% of the samples tested exceeded the recommended levels for peroxide values (PV), which is an indicator of freshness.
#4. Contamination: If their ineffectiveness and rancidity are not enough, get this: so many supplement makers do ZERO independent testing of their products. And so many omega-3 supplements are therefore contaminated with heavy metals and other dangerous toxins like mercury, PCBs, dioxins, furans, and more, which can be harmful to your health and can lead to endocrine, neurobehavioral, and developmental disruption.
Now, with such serious issues plaguing so many fish and krill oils, what about plant-based omega-3s? Unfortunately, they won’t do the trick. That’s because they contain a DIFFERENT type of omega-3 fatty acid called ALA which is not equivalent to and does not provide the EPA or the DHA your body especially needs. So, you now know the big problems.
However, I wouldn’t be a very good doctor if I didn’t share the right thing to do about it. Because taking the right type of omega-3s is mission-critical for the health of your heart, brain, immune system, eyes, joints, and moods. AND the right type of omega-3s are mission-critical for combatting early aging. For example:
- A major study published in The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that women with the highest intakes of omega-3 fats showed the appearance of better skin aging, including less wrinkles, dryness, and skin atrophy.
- Multiple studies have shown omega-3s can help the appearance of sun-damaged skin, help with dry, red, scaly and patchy skin, help increase skin elasticity, and help balance out oily skin.
- A study published in The American Journal of Human Genetics found that supplementing with an omega-3 supplement helped women combat hair loss and improved hair density and diameter.
- Research has shown that omega-3s can protect, even lengthen, telomeres, a key biomarker of aging, which is critical for anti-aging because telomeres generally shorten with age.
So, what exactly is the only omega-3 solution I recommend to my own patients? It’s called OmegaKrillTM.And it’s the unique 2-in-1 fish and krill oil supplement that provides your body the right research-backed types and proportions of omega-3 fatty acids and astaxanthin. That means guaranteed fast and maximum results for you. And right now — only via the link below ↓↓↓ — you’re getting OmegaKrill for up to 51% OFF with FREE U.S. Shipping and an important FREE new eBook.
BEFORE you head below to take action on this opportunity, though, I want you to know exactly WHY OmegaKrill works so fast and so well…You see, OmegaKrill earned the prestigious 5-STAR RATING from the International Fish Oil Standards program. This is the only independent fish oil testing and certification program that sets the world’s highest standards for potency, purity, and freshness. And here are the 6 top reasons why OmegaKrill earned this elite distinction:
1) The Ultimate Potency: OmegaKrill provides you 1300 mg total of omega-3 fatty acids — including 120 mg EPA and 1040 mg of DHA — a rare and powerful combination for optimal full-body benefits.
2) Highest in DHA: Both DHA and EPA fatty acids are important, but as we’ve covered, DHA is considerably MORE important. OmegaKrill provides you a whopping 1040 mg of DHA, supporting maximum results for both health and anti-aging!
3) Maximum Absorption: OmegaKrill provides you omega-3s in their natural triglyceride form. This best preserves the delicate oils and enhances absorption, once again supporting maximum results in the body versus it going to waste. In fact, research published in Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes and Essential Fatty Acids shows that omega-3s in this triglyceride form are up to 70% more bioavailable than the common ethyl ester form so many other fish oil supplements use!
4) No Rancidity, Instability, or Gross Fishy Taste or Fish Burps: OmegaKrill incorporates the meticulous process known as “Supercritical CO2 Extraction,” which purifies and concentrates the omega-3 fatty acids without the use of heat. This results in a stable shelf-life with guaranteed freshness – and zero “fishy taste” or disgusting “fish burps.”
5) NO Worries About Contamination: BioTRUST ensures OmegaKrill is tested by 3rd party labs to ensure purity, potency, and safety. That means OmegaKrill is SAFE and not contaminated with potentially dangerous levels of heavy metals and other toxins that plague so many inferior fish oil / omega-3 supplements.
6) Small, Easy-to-Swallow Capsules: So many other fish oil supplements are like hard-to-swallow horse pills. OmegaKrill softgels are smooth, about the size of a Tic-Tac, and are simple to swallow. And all you need to do is take 3 capsules daily!
PLUS, there’s one more very powerful extra for maximum anti-aging you need to know about with Omega Krill…Each serving provides you a powerful serving of AstaREAL® Astaxanthin, the premier form of one of nature’s MOST powerful antioxidants for anti-aging.
- This astaxanthin is known as the “beauty-from-within” nutrient because it can access all skin layers to enhance overall skin health and greatly improve skin moisture, elasticity and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- In a study in Carotenoid Science, women who supplemented with AstaReal Astaxanthin experienced significant improvement in skin moisture and elasticity.
- Another study in Acta Biochimica Polonica showed that women supplementing with astaxanthin experienced a significant reduction in the depth of fine and line-like wrinkles.
- Yet another study in Experimental Dermatology showed that astaxanthin may provide superior sunscreen-like protection.
What Others are Saying
“Amazing results with OmegaKrill. I use it to keep my brain and heart healthy.” – Kathryn H.
“I feel and look younger!” – Moises J.
“Excellent source for omega-3s; no fishy aftertaste!” – Myron F.
“I bought this product as I was getting creaky, especially in the morning. I am now so much more flexible after sleep — I don’t tip-toe when I get up now!” – Nick R.
“Outstanding product. Helps my brain to keep clicking along all day long. No fishy aftertaste or fishy burps. I can feel a difference not only in my brain but in my vision and joints…Thank you!” – Heather M.
Yes, OmegaKrill comes with BioTRUST’s industry-best 60-day total-satisfaction-or-your-
We’ll rush OmegaKrill right to your door using our upgraded and industry-leading sanitized-shipping practices. And right now, you’re getting OmegaKrill for up to 51% OFF, plus FREE U.S. shipping, plus the important new eBook, The 30 Best and Worst Inflammation-Fighting Foods, FREE. And as a Medical Doctor, I believe that THE most essential supplement you can take today for your health AND to help your skin, nails, and hair look their healthiest and most attractive, too, is the right type of omega 3.
You now understand exactly why, too, and you know why the fast-acting, highly effective, safe, easy-to-swallow, and fish-burp-free OmegaKrill is the only omega 3 I recommend. Therefore…
To Looking and Feeling Your Best,