Ted and Steve Cochran talk about who would benefit from Amendment 1, what protecting “economic welfare” means and how constitutional enshrinement will make government unions more powerful.
Read more from Wirepoints:
- Amendment 1 has two objectives: To give massive new powers to government unions and to stop Illinois’ private sector from going Right to Work – Sp. Presentation
- Wall Street Journal Calls Out The Whopping Lie Behind The Pending Constitutional Amendment Illinois Is Ignoring
- Illinois’ biggest fraud on its voters yet is coming in its official description of proposed constitutional amendment
- Are Workers’ Rights Amendment Supporters Lying In Their Ad, Did They Lie To Legislators Or Lie To The Court?
- Scope Of Pending Illinois Constitutional Amendment Goes Far Beyond Appearances. It’s A Monstrous Giveaway To Public Unions.
- Illinois lawmakers want to cement union powers into the state constitution