Reprint from The Motley Fool 4-29-2020
Something big just happened here at The Motley Fool. You see, market-beating stock ideas aren’t new to our co-founder Tom Gardner. In fact, followers of his Stock Advisor service see an average return of 391.5%.
But every so often, Tom and his team issue a rare ‘Double Down’ recommendation: a chance for investors who missed the boat on a great stock to get in again…and a chance for investors who did buy to add to their gains.
After all, previous ‘Double Down’ picks include:
— Netflix, up 22,113%
— Amazon, up 1,236%
— Apple, up 1,224%
And heading into 2020, Tom has just announced three more ‘Double Down’ recommendations, exclusively for Stock Advisor members. To access these picks, simply enter your email address below!
- Governor Pritzker, Illinois Home Owners Say Veto SB 508
- ChiBizHub Small Business Announcements July 23, 2021
- Who Rules Haiti? Black Alliance for Peace Condemns Undermining of Haitian National Sovereignty
- Rev. Jesse L. Jackson, Sr. to be greeted by welcome home coalition at O’Hare International Airport after receiving France’s highest awardRev. Jesse L. Jackson, Sr. to be greeted by welcome home coalition at O’Hare International Airport after receiving France’s highest award
- Nestle Reveals Secret Project