Reprint from The Motley Fool 4-29-2020
Something big just happened here at The Motley Fool. You see, market-beating stock ideas aren’t new to our co-founder Tom Gardner. In fact, followers of his Stock Advisor service see an average return of 391.5%.
But every so often, Tom and his team issue a rare ‘Double Down’ recommendation: a chance for investors who missed the boat on a great stock to get in again…and a chance for investors who did buy to add to their gains.
After all, previous ‘Double Down’ picks include:
— Netflix, up 22,113%
— Amazon, up 1,236%
— Apple, up 1,224%
And heading into 2020, Tom has just announced three more ‘Double Down’ recommendations, exclusively for Stock Advisor members. To access these picks, simply enter your email address below!
- Tax Tip 2021-52: Do’s and don’ts for taxpayers who get a letter or notice from the IRS
- Understaffed Nursing Homes Put Residents at Greater Risk of Fatal Falls
- These ants can shrink and regrow their brains
- TSA prepared for summer travelers with updated security procedures
- The Black Chamber of Commerce of Illinois