The Public Schedule for Mayor Lori E. Lightfoot – April 24, 2020
121 North LaSalle St.
**There will be a media availability following at 4 p.m..**
**To limit the number of media personnel in the room, a local TV station will be providing the pool camera and pool reporter for tomorrow’s press conference. Furthermore, all TV and print reporters are required to provide their questions to the pool reporter or by texting the Mayor’s Office at 312-720-2960. All questions will be asked in the order they come in. The TV station providing the pool reporter and pool camera will be provided in the morning. The press conference will be live-streamed on the Mayor’s social media channels. Media can tune into virtual City Council at 1 p.m. by visiting: https://www.
More from Currents NewsMore posts in Currents News »
- What is Self Employment Assistance Program?
- Indianapolis homeowner files discrimination complaint after removal of Black identifiers leads to $100,000 appraisal increaseIndianapolis homeowner files discrimination complaint after removal of Black identifiers leads to $100,000 appraisal increase
- Governor Pritzker, Illinois Home Owners Say Veto SB 508
- ChiBizHub Small Business Announcements July 23, 2021
- Who Rules Haiti? Black Alliance for Peace Condemns Undermining of Haitian National Sovereignty