Chicagoland Speakers Network to Host 2nd Annual Public Speaking Symposium at SSC’s Oak Forest Center
Oak Forest, IL–The Chicagoland Speakers Network would like to help area residents and professionals meet their self-improvement goals in 2015 through a Public Speaking Symposium. The Chicagoland Speakers Network has planned this half-day of educational workshops on various topics related to effective professional speaking at South Suburban College’s Oak Forest Center on Thursday, January 22, 2015, from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Research has shown that the average American greatly fears speaking in public which may hamper growth in one’s career and professional life. The 2nd Annual Public Speaking Symposium topics include:
- How to be the Most Organized Presenter in the Room, by Colleen Klimczak
- Spicing up Your Presentations with Exercises and Icebreakers, Mary Erlain
- Communicate for the Win, by Lori Klinka
- Dazzling Your Audiences with PowerPoint, by Alexandra Glumac
- Panel Discussion Q & A, with the presenters
Advanced registration is $39 through January 15th, or $49 from January 16th through the day of the Speaking Symposium. To RSVP or for more information, please visit www.csnsymposium.eventbrite.com or email Lori Klinka at email@example.com.
The Oak Forest Center is located at 16333 S. Kilbourn, Oak Forest, Illinois.
submitted by Deborah Smith